Integrating Procore with Site App Pro
Achieving Seamless Data Sync between Procore and Site App Pro
Feature Alert: Integrations are only available to our Premium & Enterprise customers only
In this article:
- Data Sync between Site App Pro & Procore
- Instructions to connect Procore
- Instruction to connect Procore & Site App Pro
- Data Log
Integrating your Procore Projects and Users with Site App Pro allows you to easily set up company-wide and site-specific inductions, pre-start, inspection checklists, equipment, hazard registers, SWMS, and more.
You can also:
- Complete Safety Tasks Using the Site App Pro Mobile App and Access Records Instantly in your Procore Docs.
- You can monitor on-site time through your Procore Daily Log.
- Enhance your User Engagement in Safety Compliance.
These 2 requirements to get this going:
- Integration Requirement - Users must have a valid subscription to Site App Pro.
- Procore Required Tools - Document | Portfolio (Projects) | Daily Log | Directory
Data Sync between Site App Pro & Procore
Instructions to connect Procore
Step 1: Install the app from Procore Marketplace
- Log in to your Procore Account
- Go to Procore Market Place
Step 2: Search & Install Site app Pro in Procore
- Search for 'Site App Pro'
- Click on the 'Install App' button
- On the Add Permitted Projects Screen, DO NOT select any project, click on the orange add button.
Step 3: Add Permissions
- Go to your Core Tools section in Procore
- Click on Permissions
- Click on the Project Permission Templates - To create Global Permission Templates that will be applied to all Projects
- Click on Create Project Premision Template
- Select the Project(Global) - Assignable to All Project
- Create Global Permissions
Step 4: Ensure the permissions are set as follows
- Admin - Admin
- Directory - Ready Only
- Documents - Standard
- Daily Log - Admin
Notes: You do not need to tick boxes that may appear when you click on Directory or Documents
Step 5: View Permission
When you view the Permissions tab under the App Management view of Site App Pro, the permissions will display as follows:
Step 6: Apply Template
- Go to your Core Tools
- Click on Directory
- Find the User and Select the User
Step 7: Select Default Template
- Edit the selected user
- Scroll down to Project Settings section
- Ensure both checkboxes are ticked
- Click on Select Default Template
Step 8: Choose the Template
- Click on the Select Default Template
- Select the Site App Pro Permission Template
- Click Apply
Note: The default permissions template will now display the correct template. The permissions are now set for any new Projects added in Procore.
Step 9: Apply the Template to existing Projects in Procore
To apply the templates to existing projects in Procore that will sync through to Site App Pro,
- Head to the App Management Menu
- Click on view
- Click on the Permissions tab
- Select the Project you want to import in Site App Pro. The Procore set-up is done!!
Instructions to connect Procore & Site App Pro
Step 1: Site App Pro Integration
- Log into your Site App Pro Web Console
- Go to My Business Tab
- Click on the Integrations Tab
Step 2: Connect with Procore
- Click on the Integrate with Procore button
- This will redirect you to the Procore login page
- Sign in using your email ID & password
- Once you have successfully connected you will see the following success page - Click on the link to navigate back to Site App Pro
Step 3: Load Projects
- Head back into My Business
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Click on the Load Project button
- Select the ones you want to sync with Site App Pro
- Click on Import Companies
- Head to the Integration log to see more details
- Completing certain forms in Site App Pro will generate records in the Daily logs. This feature can be enabled/disabled in Export Settings.
Note: Changes in Procore Projects, Users, and Companies are updated in Site App Pro. Forms/Checklists completed by imported Procore Users are exported to your Procore Project Documents folder. Choose which Form categories to send back to Procore in Export Settings.
- Check-in & out will show the time spent on-site by your imported Procore Users under Manpower Logs
- Completing a form instance with 'Form Category' or 'Form Type' of "Inspection Reporting" will create an Inspection Log.
- Any completed "Near Miss" and "Site Incident and Injury Register" forms will add an Accident Log
- If a Visitor checks in/out using the Public Visitor Register a Visitor Log is created