Adding a Resource
Do you have Documents or Links you want to store? Add them as a Resource.
Resources are a tool that allows you to store files or URL's such as Training resources, Emergency Plans, Competency Registers etc. You can view your Resources from both the App & Administration Console.
In this Article
Uploading a Resource
- Login to the Computer login (Admin Console)
- Go to Resources
- Choose whether it's a URL or File Resource
- Add the URL (add the URL) or File (click upload)
- Give the Resource a name and select a meta-tag to categorise it
- Click SAVE
Resources in the App
Your team will now be able to view this on the App! They'll simply need to:
- Click on the menu icon in the top left corner
- Click Resources
- Find the resource they are after
- Click view/download to view the resource
- Click complete - this will save the resource against your Training History on your User Profile
Note: Click the heart icon next to the Resource to make it a favourite. This is a per-device setting so your favourite resources can be different from other members of your team.
- Want to add a Certificate/Permit? have a look here for the inside tips
- Want to add a Resource that not everyone needs to see? You can attach Resources to Sites, Users & Suppliers, which won't all show up on the main Resource page
- You can link selected Resources in your forms to ensure that your team views them. Use them as a reference point in forms for your team to refer back to
- Add Hazards/Risks & Action Control Measures from the Resource tab to make your TA's & Risk Assessments easier
- Currently, the types of files that can be uploaded are PDF, JPG, SVG, URL
Note: The current limit on file size is 5 MB (5,000 KB). If your file does not upload please check that it is not too large.