Bulk Upload, Delete & Archive
Make setting up and managing easy with the bulk upload, delete and archive function
In this article:
Using the Bulk Upload
To perform bulk uploads, select Suppliers, Sites, Equipment or Team from the main menu on the Site App Pro Dashboard, depending on what you want to upload. You can always edit or fix any details from within your selected page at a later time. The process for bulk uploading is the same for all four options.
- Click the Orange plus button
- Click the Orange arrow bulk upload button
- Click on the Template link to get a copy of the CSV file format
- Organise your existing file into this format and save it
- Once you have the file ready click on the Upload button and select your file
- Your file will now be imported.
Note: Make sure you follow the key suggested when bulk uploading - the bulk upload can be case & spelling-sensitive so if you have any questions make sure you ask our support team first (email@example.com)
Note: Uploading a blank bulk template will show an error message and will not allow you to upload the template.
The new bulk delete and archive features have made managing Users, Sites and equipment easier. The process for bulk deleting/ archiving is the same for Site, Users & Equipment
To do this:
- Log in to Web Console
- Got to either Site, Users & Equipment from the main menu
- Click on the 'Bulk Delete/Archive Mode'
- Multi - Select the ones you want to delete/archive
- Click on the ' Delete Record' button
- Type 'archive/delete' to confirm