Emailing Completed Forms
Automatically or manually email completed forms from the Mobile or Web app
You may want to be notified when a form has been completed or even send off forms to clients or stakeholders who aren't users. Use the email tool to do this.
In this Article
Manually Email Completed Forms
You can manually email completed forms from both the Mobile App & the Web (Admin Console).
Email from the Mobile App:
- Open a form on the Mobile App
- Complete the answers so it's saved either as a Draft or Saved Completely
- Click the mail icon in the top right corner
- Type in the email address
- Hit RETURN on your keyboard
- Send the email
This will send the email as a PDF copy to the email address. Once you save the form, the form will still appear in the reports page as per normal.
Email from the Admin Console:
You can email a form from either the Activity Stream on the Dashboard, the Completed Forms page or the Form Reports page.
- Go to the form you'd like to export
- Click the view icon to view it
- Click the mail icon to email the form off
- Enter the email address
- Send the email
Automatically Email Completed Forms
If you need to notify someone about an incident, event or an update on site you can send completed forms to an email address from the Mobile/Tablet.
- Log in to your Mobile/Tablet
- Open 'SAVED FORMS' from the menu
- Click the saved form you want to send
- Click the 'Mail' icon in the top right corner
- Enter the email address and click 'SEND'
Distribute completed forms automatically to an email address:
If you want a particular form (such as an Incident or Accident form) to be sent to you every time it is completed you can set up forms to be distributed to an email from the Administration Console.
- Login to your Administration Console
- Click 'Forms'
- Edit the form you would like emailed to you by clicking the 'Pencil' button
Enteryour email address where it says 'Email Recipients', then hit ENTER. You can enter more than one email address.
- Click 'SAVE'
- You will then be emailed completed Forms in PDF format as soon as the form is completed!