Emailing Completed Forms
Email Completed Forms Automatically or Manually from the Mobile or Web console
Streamline your workflow using the email tool to stay informed when a form is completed or effortlessly send documents to clients or stakeholders who are not platform users. Simplify communication and notifications with the email tool's versatile capabilities.
In this Article
- Manually Email Completed Forms
- Send Completed Forms to an Email Address
- Automatically Email Completed Form
Manually Email Completed Forms
You can manually email completed forms from both the Mobile App & the Web (Admin Console).
Email from the Admin Console:
You can email a form from either the Activity Stream on the Dashboard, the Completed Forms page or the Form Reports page.
- Log in to the Web console
- Go to the Form you'd like to export
- Click the View icon of the form you would like to export
- Click the Mail icon to email the form off
- Enter the Email address
- Send the email
Email from the Mobile App:
- Open a form on the Mobile App
- Complete the answers so it's saved either as a Draft or Saved Completely
- Click the Mail icon in the top right corner
- Type in the Email address
- Hit RETURN on your keyboard
- Send the email
This will send the email as a PDF copy to the email address. Once you save the form, the form will still appear on the reports page as usual.
Send Completed Forms Automatically to an Email Address:
If you want a particular form (such as an Incident or Accident form) to be sent to you every time it is completed you can set up forms to be distributed to an email from the Administration Console.
- Login to your Web Console ( Computer Log in)
- Click Forms
- Click on Pencil Icon to edit the form
- Enter your Email address where it says 'Email Recipients', then hit ENTER. You can enter more than one email address.
- Click SAVE
- You'll receive completed forms in PDF format via email once they're completed
Automatically Email Completed Forms
If you need to notify someone about an incident, event or an update on-site you can send completed forms to an email address from the Mobile/Tablet.
- Log in to your Mobile/Tablet
- Open 'SAVED FORMS' from the menu
- Click on the Form you want to send
- Click the 'Mail Icon' in the top right corner
- Enter the Email address and click 'SEND'