Adding a Pinned Form
Pin your Risk Register or Hazardous Substance Register so you can update and edit for the duration of your Site
A pinned form is a live form that's pinned to your Diary - Checklist screen. The form is aimed to be completed by one person the first day you arrive on-site, it is then stored for everyone to see.
The form will then be saved against the Site for anyone to read or update as they need to.
In this Article
Pinning your Form
- Login to your Administration Console (Web)
- Go to Sites
- Edit an existing Site or add a new one
- Click Pinned Forms/Registers
- Choose the Type of Form you want to add
- Click Pick Form - this will bring up a list of all forms in your account. Pin either a blank form or a form an already existing completed form.
Once you've selected Pick Form it will bring a Pop Up of all form types, you can choose from either:
Copies of an Existing Completed Forms
These are all forms that have been completed before, showing the Form Type, the Date it was completed & the Site it was completed on. You can view this form to check it's the correct one by clicking on the View icon. Selecting a copy of a completed form, gives you a base to add to or edit as you need to.
E.g. If you have a standard Hazardous Substances Register that your team follows, which is the same on most jobs. Then complete the Hazardous Substances Register once, then pin the already completed form to each site.
We don't display all completed forms in this list, you will be able to choose from the last completed version of the form per site, that has been completed in the last month. If you are stuck at all, flick through a message to email@example.com and we'd be more than happy to help further from here.
This gives you a list of all forms in a blank copy. If you select one of these forms you will be selecting a Blank Form which you can start fresh on for this site.
What form should I pin?
Pinned forms aren't suitable for all types of forms. They are there if the form is completed at the start of the job (or already completed) and is needed onsite to view or update as you go. This form will be seen by everyone.
The best examples are:
- Risk Registers
- Hazardous Substances Register
- Emergency Plan
- SSSP Form (this will need to be a Custom Built form)
Forms that don't work as a pinned form, this is usually because everyone on site will need their own individual copy of these forms:
- Induction Checklist
- Toolbox Talk
- Vehicle Checks
- Near Miss
- Incident and Injury Register
If you aren't sure, don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Made a mistake? No worries! To unpin your form you simply need to go back to where you pinned your form and uncheck the tickbox.
Using Pinned Forms
After adding your Pinned form, you will then find it on the App:
- Select the Site that you Pinned a Form to
- You will find all Pinned Forms at the bottom of your Daily Diary Checklist
- Click the Pinned form to view or complete it
- Save the form if you've made any changes
- Once the Form is Saved it will then show up in your Completed forms page.
- Each time a Pinned Form is updated it is saved as a new form, these can then be viewed on the Reports Page.
If you add or edit your form after pinning it, you will need to unpin then repin the form to your site to get the updated version.