Deleting and Copying Sites
Learn the tips and tricks around deleting and copying sites
When you delete a Site (Job, Customer or Client), you are sending it to the Archives. That way if you ever need to review old data you can bring your sites back by unarchiving.
- Go to the site or team page, from the menu on the left of the dashboard.
- On the right-hand side of your list of sites, click on the bin icon next to the site you wish to delete.
Unarchive a Site:
- Go to the sites page.
- Click on Include Archived
- A list of all members will appear, the ones which have been archived will have an upload icon next to them. Clicking on this will restore your site.
If you have a few sites that are similar, you have the option of copying sites. By doing this you can copy the Site info over to a new site in a quick and easy way:
- Log in to Administration Console on the Web
- Click Site page
- Click the copy (square) icon next to the site you want to copy
- Add the name of the new site, edit any details you need to suit your new site