Daily Scheduled Form Reminders
You can set reminders for your Daily Scheduled Forms to make sure they are being completed!
Adding Reminder to a Form
In the Form Builder, there is an option to set a Reminder for your Daily Scheduled Forms. If this Form is assigned to a specific User Group everyone in that User Group will get notified by that Reminder.
To set a Reminder:
- Log in to the Admin Console (computer side)
- Click on the Forms Tab
- Click the Pencil icon
- Scroll down to the Scheduling area of the form
- Click the Toggle button to turn on a reminder
- For a new reminder, click on the Radio button Create your reminder setting
- Give the reminder a name if you wish to use it in another form
- Enter the number of minutes you want to be reminded before the form is scheduled. You have the option of 5, 15 or 30 mins
- Save the form