Group Form Insight
Revert questions and schedules for edited group forms in specific orgs.
In this Article
Group Admin Visibility
Group Admins can view which organisations have overridden Group forms. The Group Admin Console includes two columns on the ‘Forms’ page. This new information ensures that organisations within a group can receive necessary form updates while protecting any custom forms that have been edited by an organisation from receiving updates at the group level.
- The Organisation Overrides column - This shows how many organisations have edited questions in the forms.
- The Organisation Schedule Overrides column - This shows how many organisations have edited form schedules.
Group Form Override
This function enables Group Admins to update their organisation's overridden forms back to the latest group version. This allows:
- Independently restoring Group form questions & schedules to current Group settings
- Form schedules for Groups can be reverted while keeping form email recipients & user groups untouched.
- The Organisation Overrides section shows the list of all orgs that have overridden questions.
- The Organisation Schedule Overrides section shows the list of all orgs that have schedules.
To do this:
- Log in to Web Console using your Group Admin Access
- Go to Forms
- Click on the Pencil Icon to edit the form
- Click on the Group Icon on the selected form
- Click the Arrow button to revert the forms in each section ( if applicable)
- Click Yes to confirm