Scheduling a Form
Forms can be scheduled per job as Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Ad Hoc. Learn how to alter the schedule to suit you.
Scheduled forms can be set as Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Ad Hoc. Once a form is scheduled you get one of those forms per job, per that time
In this Article
When scheduling a form you can choose to have no schedule, so it is an Ad Hoc Form or schedule it to 'Daily', 'Weekly', 'Monthly'.
None - Default
The default scheduling setting, this form will not appear on any of the tabs on the Diary and will only be accessed through an ad hoc form (clicking on the orange plus in the bottom right corner of the app)
Daily - Form is to be completed at least once a day
This option schedules the form so that it appears on the Diary each day (On the "Today" tab). When you select this scheduling you can change the time(s) at which this form is required to be done by, and the days of the week that it appears.
The times are changed via a selection of three drop down arrows. Use this to configure the time that you want, then hit the grey plus. You can do this as many times as you would like.
The days of the week are easy to change; just select or deselect.
This option schedules your form to once a week, and it can be completed on any day of that week. It will appear on the "This Week" tab on the Diary.
This option schedules your form to once a month, and it can be completed at any time during that month. It will appear on the "This Month" tab on the Diary.
Additionally, this option can be changed so that it only appears during selected months, just select or deselect the months in the list below. By default every month is selected.
Change the Schedule
You can change the schedule of a form by:
- Login to the Computer login (Admin Console)
- Go to Forms
- Click on the pencil (edit) icon beside the form you want to schedule
- Where it says Form Schedule ensure that 'Daily - Form is to be completed at least once a day' is selected
- To schedule a form at a certain time of day, alter the time displayed from '12:00 pm' (default) to the time you would like the form to be completed.
- Click on the grey plus sign and the time will be displayed in the area below. You may schedule the form for another time of day by repeating this process e.g. you may want to have a 'Take 5' every couple of hours.
- If you do not work on a Sunday or you want to repeat a form only on two days of the week then remove ticks from the other days of the week. The form will only be displayed in the Diary page of the Site App Pro mobile application on the days you select.
- You can also choose to repeat a form monthly or select specific months when you want a form to appear. This is useful for setting a twice yearly premises audit.
Turning off a Form Completely
You can't delete the Site App Pro default forms, however you can turn them off to remove them from being visible on the mobile app.
To do this:
- Click the pencil icon next to the form
- Ensure the schedule is set to None
- Click the ad hoc toggle so it changes from orange to grey
Once you click save the form will be hidden from the forms list. You can always view what forms you have turned off by clicking show unused forms. The forms you have turned off will appear with a red triangle next to them.
Note: If a form is not scheduled and you have disabled the Ad Hoc option, the form will not be accessible from the mobile.