Creating a Quiz
A quiz is a great way to make sure your workers understand their training.
Creating a quiz is similar to creating a custom form, however, you only have two question types to choose from.
Quizzes can be a great way to create training content for your team, here are some examples:
- Upload a Resource for your team to view then create a quiz based on the Resource
- New Toolbox topic discussed, quiz the team on the topics
- Induct new employees with a quiz to ensure they've absorbed what to do on site
To create a quiz:
- Click on Forms on the left hand side of the Dashboard
- Click the orange plus button to create a new form
- Tick the box This form is to be used as a quiz
- Fill in the form details - give the quiz a name, add a description (optional) and a meta-tag (a way to categorise and filter your forms).
- Click on the add question icon
- In the question box, write your question and add a suitable prompt, e.g. Choose the correct answer
- Select the type of question. You have two types to choose from, either Yes/No or multichoice.
- Once you have selected the type of question (and added the possible answers if you selected multichoice), you must select the correct answer for your question below
Note: All questions in a quiz are set to required - they must be answered to save the form. A quiz can not be scheduled, they are set to Ad Hoc.