Creating a Custom Form
Need to build a form to suit you and your Health & Safety? You can create a custom form from scratch!
You can make and edit your forms from the Computer login (Admin Console), simply login then go to Forms.
A Custom form is split in two sections:
Let's build a form together! As an example we are going to make a Daily Inspection Report using all of the tools available to us.
This is where you can set how your form works and how it's displayed:
- Add an attribution if you want to reference a link at the top of your form.
- Set the Form Statistic Group - this is how you can track your completed forms in the Dashboard Buckets.
- Choose if you want this to be a Quiz.
- Name of the form and add a description if needed.
- Enter the email address you want the completed form to be sent to (remember forms are automatically stored in the Reports page, only email the ones that you want to be notified about)
- Set the form schedule from Daily, Weekly, Monthly or None.
In the form design you have 5 tools that you can build your form with, depending on your screen size you will find these tools either to the right of your form builder (as shown below) or at the bottom of the form:
Add question text, an optional prompt and select your answer type. You can also make this a required question by clicking the toggle in the corner.
Use collapsible panels if you have a large explanation, that way you can hide or reveal it when you need to.
Use these to separate your form into different sections. You can also use this to make a repeating section.
These appear as a yes tick box question. If the answer selected is yes then the questions below the conditional header will appear, if they leave it unanswered then it stays hidden and the answer is assumed to be no.
This is used to fully display some instruction text.
Now let's see how this looks on the app!
The Tools are used in this order:
- Section Header | The blue title: Team Inspection
- Collapsible Panel | Yellow dropdown box: PPE that must be worn on site
- Question | White Box: Is everyone wearing the correct PPE?
- Conditional Section | Blue Title with yes tickbox, when the tick box is ticked the questions below will be revealed
- Instruction Text | Grey text box: Take note of any updates to their Risk...