Creating a Custom Form
Need to build a form to suit you and your Health & Safety? You can create a custom form from scratch!
You can make and edit your forms from the Computer login (Admin Console), simply login then go to Forms.
A Custom form is split in two sections:
Let's build a form together! As an example we are going to make a Daily Inspection Report using all of the tools available to us.
This is where you can set how your form works and how it's displayed:
- Add an attribution if you want to reference a link at the top of your form.
- Set the Form Statistic Group - this is how you can track your completed forms in the Dashboard Buckets.
- Choose if you want this to be a Quiz.
- Name of the form and add a description if needed.Enter the email address you want the completed form to be sent to (remember forms are automatically stored in the Reports page, only email the ones that you want to be notified about)
- Set the form schedule from Daily, Weekly, Monthly or None.
- Choose the User Group you want the Form to be Assigned to
The Tools are used in this order:
- Question | The Question Tool enables you to input questions into the Form. We have a range of Answer Types that you can use. You can mark these as required.
- Collapsible Panel | A Collapsible Panel be used to include instructions to your team. Use Collapsible Panels if you have a large explanation, that way you can hide or reveal it when you need to.
- Section Headers | A Section Header enables you to segment your Form. You can also set up Repeating Sections. That mean you can have all the questions in a Section set to repeat
- Conditional Sections | A Conditional Section works as an 'if yes, then' statement. All the questions underneath will be hidden unless you select yes
- Instructional Text | An instructional text allows you to include instructions to your team