Recording Equipment Maintenance
If you complete your own maintenance, Site App Pro will keep track of when your equipment is next due for a check.
In this Article
Setting up equipment for maintenance
Use the equipment maintenance tool to get reminded when your equipment is due to be checked. To start, make sure you have set up your equipment on the Equipment Tab.
To do this:
- Log in to the Admin Console (computer login)
- Click on the Equipment Tab on the left-hand side of the Dashboard
- Click the orange plus button
- Click the Tools icon to add equipment
- Add in the relevant details
- Set the maintenance schedule to suit you e.g. 6 Months, 1 year
- Set the last maintenance dates so your maintenance schedule can be set from that date. If you don't know the last date, then just choose today's date.
Completing Maintenance checks
Once you have added all your equipment, a box on your dashboard will display the equipment that needs upcoming maintenance and the date that maintenance is due. Also, if applicable, it will show the last maintenance filled in for that piece of equipment. If an item is shown in red, it is overdue for maintenance.
You'll need to:
- Open the mobile app
- Click the orange plus button to find your Ad Hoc forms
- Search for the Equipment maintenance register
Once a form has been completed a new "due date" will be displayed based on the maintenance frequency chosen in the equipment set-up.
Don't forget to set up reminders for your maintenance, that way you can stay on top of your checks without checking the Dashboard.
- Login to the Computer login (Admin Console)
- Go to Staff & Users
- Click the pencil icon next to your user
- Scroll to the bottom to see user notifications
- Turn on either push notifications or email reminders
The reminders will alert you 15 days prior to the scheduled maintenance of your equipment and will also notify you when all equipment is due for maintenance.