Recording Equipment Maintenance
If you complete your own maintenance, Site App Pro will keep track of when your equipment is next due for a check.
Use the equipment maintenance tool to get reminded when your equipment is due to be checked.
In this Article
Setting up equipment for maintenance
To start, make sure you have set up your equipment on the Equipment page on your Computer login (Admin Console).
To do this:
- Go to Equipment
- Click the orange plus button
- Click the tools icon to add equipment
- Add in the relevant details
- Set the maintenance schedule to suit you e.g. 6 Months, 1 year
- Set the last maintenance date so your maintenance schedule can be set from that date. If you don't know the last date, then just choose today's date.
For more information check out a deeper dive on adding equipment here.
Completing Maintenance checks
Once you have added all your equipment, a box on your dashboard will display the equipment that needs upcoming maintenance and the date that maintenance is due. Also, if applicable, it will show the last maintenance filled in for that piece of equipment.
If an item is shown in red, it is overdue for maintenance.
You'll need to:
- Open the mobile app
- Click the orange plus button to find your Ad Hoc forms
- Search for the Equipment maintenance register
Once a form has been completed a new "due date" will be displayed based on the maintenance frequency chosen in the equipment set-up.
Don't forget to set up reminders for your maintenace, that way you can stay on top of your checks without checking the Dashboard.
- Login to the Computer login (Admin Console)
- Go to Staff & Users
- Click the pencil icon next to your user
- Scroll to the bottom to see user notifications
- Turn on either push notifications or email reminders
These reminders will remind you 15 days before the equipment is due for maintenace. It will notify you when all equipment is due.