Viewing Completed Forms
All forms that have been completed on the App from the Completed Forms page
Every form that has been completed on the Mobile App can be found on the Reports page 'Completed Forms'.
In this Article
View Completed Forms
- Click on reports on the menu
- At the top, click on Completed Forms.
- A list of all completed forms will be displayed.
To view one of the forms, find the form you wish to view, then click on the "eye" icon on the right. This will bring up the pop-up box where you can see the answers to the form, as well as email and print the form.
You can use advanced search to find specific answers in a form. For example, if you are looking for a certain piece of equipment or a specific hazard that has been highlighted in a form.
- Go to Completed Forms
- Click Advanced Search
- Search for the answer within the form
- Filter through the answers & click the view icon to open the form
Export Completed Forms
You can export individual completed forms as a PDF or you can export the whole page as a CSV.
- Click the view icon next to the form to open it & click the print or email icon to export the form as a PDF
- Click the download icon in the top right corner to export your completed forms page as a CSV. Manipulate the data as you need to report on who completed the most forms, most common form completed, number of forms completed per site