Deleting Completed Forms
If your team completes a Form that you no longer want stored in Site App Pro you can delete this completed form from your Reports.
When using Site App Pro, completed forms are automatically stored on the Reports page of your Admin Console. If an error occurs or the wrong form is submitted, users with the Admin role can delete these entries.
To do this:
- Log into the Admin Console (computer side)
- Select the form you want to delete either from the Activity Stream, Completed Forms etc.
- You can open these by clicking on the Form itself or the Eye icon next to the Form.
- If you are an Admin user, you will see a bin (trash) icon in the top right corner
- Select the Bin icon
- As deleting a form is permanent and cannot be reversed you must be sure you've selected the right one! If you've confirmed this enter 'delete'
- Once entered selected Delete Forever and your form is deleted! Or Cancel if you change your mind.