Adding Suppliers and Contractors
You can use Site App Pro to manage your suppliers/contractors who provide you with goods or services, perform maintenance tasks, and visit your work sites
The Suppliers page can be used to store details for any Suppliers or Contractors your business uses. Set up your Suppliers/Contractors, store important details, upload relevant certificates, and approve them.
In this article:
- Adding Suppliers/Contractors
- Adding a Single Supplier
- Using Bulk Upload
- Customise Supplier label
- Link Suppliers to Users
- Approve Suppliers or Contractors
- Add one or more new suppliers by choosing 'Suppliers' from the Main menu on the Administration Console
- Click the orange plus button
- Select either single supplier or bulk upload
Adding a Single Supplier
Note: If you enter a phone number or email address for a Supplier then when you navigate to suppliers on the tablet you will be able to use these details to make a call or send an email to the supplier.
Using Bulk Upload
Customise Supplier Label
- Contractor Management
- Storing Service or Goods Supplier Details
- Storing Business Contact Details
You can customise the name of the Supplier page based on your desired use case.
To do this:
- Login to the Admin Console (Computer login)
- Go to My Business
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Supplier Settings
- Change the 'Supplier' text to a label that suits you
- Click SAVE
Link Suppliers to Users
If you want to give your Suppliers/Contractors access to complete forms in Site App Pro, then you need to set them up as a User.
Once you've set them up, you can then link them to their Supplier/Contractor profile.
To do this:
- Set up your Supplier/Contractor first
- Go to Team & Users
- Edit the pencil icon to open the User profile (or add a new one)
- Go to Supplier
- Choose the relevant Supplier/Contractor
Now when you use the Staff List - Select From or Multi-Select from Staff answer types in a form, you will see the Supplier/Contractor name listed next to the Staff Member.
Approve Suppliers or Contractors
When working with Suppliers/Contractors you may need to go through an approval process to ensure they are approved Suppliers/Contractors.
To do this:
- Add the relevant Supplier/Contractor details
- Scroll down to Resources
- Click the plus button to add any relevant documents
- Click Approved to approve any relevant documents