Adding Suppliers and Contractors
Site App Pro can assist you in managing your suppliers and contractors who provide you with goods or services, perform maintenance tasks, and visit your work sites.
Use the Suppliers page to keep track of your business's suppliers or contractors. Add their information, upload certificates, and approve them. This page is a convenient way to store all the necessary details in one place.
In this article:
- Adding Suppliers
- Adding a Single Supplier
- Using Bulk Upload
- Customise Supplier label
- Link Suppliers/Subcontractors to Users
- Approve Suppliers or Contractors
You can add new suppliers from both the web console and mobile app. Add one or multiple suppliers by
Adding a Single Supplier
Note: If you enter a phone number or email address for a Supplier then when you navigate to suppliers on the tablet you will be able to use these details to make a call or send an email to the supplier.
Using Bulk Upload
Customise Supplier Label
- Storing Service or Goods Supplier Details
- Storing Business Contact Details
You can customise the name of the Supplier page based on your desired use case.
To do this:
- Log in to the Admin Console (Computer login)
- Go to My Business
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Supplier Settings
- Change the 'Supplier' text to a label that suits you
- Click SAVE
Link Supplier/Subcontractors to Users
If you want to give your Suppliers access to complete forms in Site App Pro, then you need to set them up as a User. Once you've set them up, you can then link them to their Supplier profile.
To do this:
- Set up your Supplier first
- Go to Team & Users
- Edit the Pencil icon to open the User profile (or add a new one)
- Go to Supplier
- Choose the relevant Supplier
Now when you use the Staff List - Select From or Multi-Select from Staff answer types in a form, you will see the Supplier name listed next to the Staff Member.
Approve Suppliers or Contractors
When working with Suppliers/Contractors you may need to go through an approval process to ensure they are approved Suppliers/Contractors.
To do this:
- Add the relevant Supplier/Contractor details
- Scroll down to Resources
- Click the Plus button to add any relevant documents
- Click Approved to approve any relevant documents