Adding Users & Team
Set up your team to store their records & give them access to Site App Pro
Set your team up as a User to give them access to the Computer login or Mobile App. Alternatively, you can set your team up as a Team member to store their records in your Site App account.
In this Article
- What is a User or Team member?
- Add a User from the Admin Console (Computer Login)
- Add a User from the Mobile
- Change a Users Email address
- Add a Team Member
- Deleting Users & Team
- Converting Team to Users
What is a User or Team member?
- Someone who needs a login to Site App to either view reports, customise the account, or complete/view forms on the Mobile App.
- You are restricted to how many users you have based on the payment plan you chose
- A user can complete forms, receive notifications, login to the App or Web (depending on their user role), customise their account, view reports
- Needs an email address to be able to login
- Store training records or documents against their profile
- You can't bulk upload Users
- Can be added from the Web & Mobile
- A team member is someone who won't be able to access Site App Pro.
- You can add their record purely to store their details, training records, or documentation against them.
- You can convert a Team member to a User
- You can bulk-upload Team members
- Can only be added from the Web
Add a new User from the Admin Console (Computer login)
When a new user is set up they get sent two emails:
- Introducing them to Site App Pro
- Giving them the option to reset their password (which expires in 2 hours)
We recommend having a quick team meeting to introduce the users to Site App Pro, that way you can show them how they will need to use the App too💡
Set up Users from the Web
- Login to the Administration Console (Computer)
- Click on Team & Users on the main menu
- Click the orange plus button to add the new user
- Click the User icon
- Add their name, email & password, then select their user role
- Select the user notifications you want them to receive
- Do you have any user-specific resources e.g. Site Safe Passports? Attach these as a Resource
Add a new User from the Mobile App
If you need to add Users on the fly, you can add them from your Mobile App. Only Admin, Managers & Tablet Managers can add users from the Mobile.
- Login to the App
- Click the three lines in the top left corner to open the menu
- Go to Users
- Click the orange plus button to add a new user
- Add First name, Last Name, Email Address, and select the Role
- Click Generate QR Invite
The user you are adding can simply scan the QR Code which will automatically download the app from the App store & automatically log them into the Site they were added from.
Change a User's email address
An Admin or Manager can change a user email address from the Admin Console (Computer login).
- Login to the Admin Console (Computer login)
- Go to Team & Users
- Click the pencil icon next to a User
- Click change next to the email address
- Type in the new email address
Add a Team Member
If you have staff who aren't using Site App Pro, but you still want to store their training records or documents, then you can set them up as a Team Member.
Deleting Users & Team
Deleting Users is super simple, you just need to:
- Go back to the Team & Users page
- Click the trash can icon next to the user's name
You must have Manager or Admin access to delete Users. This will only archive a User, so if they come back to work for you their information all of their information will still be stored ( any attached resources will be permanently deleted when a User is archived).
Converting Team to Users
If you have set up someone as a Team Member, but need them to have User access to login to Site App Pro, you can convert them to a User.