Adding & Viewing Sites on your Mobile
Adding Sites on the Go? You can do this straight from the Mobile App.
If you find yourself always on the move and don't have access to a Laptop or Computer, you can add and view sites straight from the Site App Pro Mobile Application.
You do need permission to add sites - to add a site you must be set up as:
- Tablet Manager (Go to the Team & Users page to set people up as a Tablet Manager, this gives them the same access as a Manager without Computer login access)
Add a Site
- Log in to the Mobile App
- Click the Menu Icon on the top left corner
- Click Sites
- Click the Orange Plus Button
- Add in the basic Site Details
To view the Sites in your account:
- Click on the Menu in the upper left-hand corner
- Go to the Sites Tab (your team may call this something different such as Project, Client, Customer, Job etc)
- Select the Site whose information you would like to view
- You will now be able to View the Site's Information