Changing your Work Activities
Change the Hazards & Controls available to you by updating your Work Activities
When you first set up Site App Pro you may have gone through our Set Up Wizard and set your work activities. This is where you can select the Work Activities that suit your business, by doing this we select Risks/Hazards and Action Control Measures that suit your business.
Change your Site Safety Template
- Log in to the Administration Console (Web)
- Go to My Business
- Click Site Safety Template
- Click Run Wizard
- Select the Work Activity
- Review the list and select the Risks/Hazards that you want to use
- Click COMPLETE SETUP
Depending on what Work Activities you change, your Forms, Risk/Hazards and Control Measures may be changed too. If you added custom Forms, Risks/Hazards or Action Control Measures, these will not be lost if you change work activities you will have to delete them manually if you want them gone.
Once you've changed your work activities you'll have to log out and log back in to update your changes, you can then see the changes by:
- Viewing your Risks/Hazards by going to Resources then to Risks/Hazards
- Viewing your Action Control Measures by going to Resources then to Action Control Measures