Editing an Existing Form
Customize your forms to fit the requirements of your business by editing and adding to them as necessary.
It is common for businesses to customize the Site App Pro Toolbox Talk form. We provide a template that features talking points as a starting point, but companies can tailor it to their specific industry.
In this Article
Edit an Existing Form
- Log in to the Administration Console (Computer)
- Click Forms
- Click the pencil icon next to the form you want to edit
- You can then edit the scheduling and questions within a form
- Choose the User Groups this form relates to
- When you have made the desired changes click on the SAVE button.
- When you return to the Form menu, you will see that the orange SAP* box is no longer displayed next to your form. This means that the form has been modified.
Editing Existing Questions
- Scroll down the Form Design
- Click on a Question - this will expand it so you have a full view
- Click on the Question Text, you can delete this or add to it as your need to
- Click on the Prompt to edit
- Click on the Answer Type, you can select from many different answers such as short text, yes/no, checkbox
- Use the icons to bin icon to delete the question or the square icon to duplicate your question. If you duplicate the question, the duplicated version will show below the original
Add a New Question
- Click on the + icon
- Type in your question text
- Add a prompt e.g. Task complete or done?
- Change the answer type. Site App Pro has 35 answer types. The most commonly used types are checkbox, short text, Yes/No, and multi-choice. There are also options to pick from a list of staff, equipment or resources
- If you want to make your question compulsory make sure the "Required" is displayed as an orange button