Communicating Within a Group
Communicate with your Accounts through the Group Admin Login
Once your Group is all set up and running you can easily communicate with the Accounts in it. You can do this through Messaging and Corrective Actions.
In this Article:
Messaging at Group
The messaging function from the Group Admin Login is similar to messaging at Account Level.
To send a message:
- Click on the Message Icon at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Write in your message - you can attach a Resource or Ad Hoc Form to be sent with the Message
- You can either send your message to all the Accounts within your group or you can select an Account from the drop down list
Create a Corrective Action from Group
You can use the Corrective Actions feature from the Group Admin Login to send/view actions in specific Accounts within your Group.
How to use Corrective Actions:
- Click on the Organisations Tab on the left hand side of the dashboard
- Click on the pencil icon that correlates to the Account that you want to send an action to
- From there, click on the Dashboard for that specific Account
- Scroll down until you see the Corrective Actions Summary
- Open up the Corrective Actions Summary - from there you just follow the steps outlined in sending corrective action from the dashboard