What is a Group?
A Group enables you to have an umbrella account where you can set standardised Forms, Resources, and Suppliers etc.
This article will cover what its means to have a Group and what you can set up from Group Level.
In this Article
What is a Group
A Group is an umbrella account that enables you to set standardized Forms, Suppliers, Resources, and User Groups across multiple accounts. This is perfect if you have franchisees, multiple divisions/locations in your company, or if you manage multiple accounts. It also enables you to access Reporting from a Group Level. Which means you can access data for Hazards/Incidents that have occurred across your accounts.
Group Admin Login
To access your Group you need to be set up as a Group Admin. This gives you the ability to:
- Create new accounts within your Group
- View all the accounts within your Group and their Dashboards
- Set Group wide Forms, Resources, Suppliers, and User Groups
- Access Reporting from data collected from all the accounts within your Group
Important to know
- A Group Admin can only access the Admin Console (computer side).
- A Group Admin does not have you ability to log into each individual Account within the Group
- If you want to login to each individual organisation you will need to be set up with an Admin login for each specific organisation