What is a Group Admin?
If you have multiple sites you will need a Group Admin Login
This article will cover what it means to be a Group Admin. Firstly, it will look at what its means to be a Group. Then it will cover what access the Group Admin has and what they can do with that access.
In this Article
What is a Group
Groups are used for those businesses which are a franchise or have multiple sites. Being in a group allows the different sites to be set forms, suppliers, and resources at a group level. This creates ease of access for managing your different sites!
What is Group Admin Access?
Being a Group Admin means that you have the ability to keep a birds eye view on all of the sites included within your group.
A Group Admin has the ability to
- Add suppliers across all sites
- Add forms across all sites
- Add resources across all sites
- They can use the pencil icon to look at deeper into an individual site
- They can see the percentage of activity across the sites and when the last form was completed
A Group Admin can see each individual sites
- Organisational Detail | the business details of the organisation
- Food Plan Details | the food control plan of the organisation
- Closed Dates | the dates that the organisation has booked in that they are not open
- The Dashboard | the basic Admin Console dashboard for that organisation which provides a birds eye view of the account activity
- Message Logs | any and all messages that have been sent within that organisation (that haven't been deleted)
What you can and cannot do with the Group Admin Login
- The Group Admin login only gives you access to the Admin Console (computer side).
- The Group Admin login does not give you access to the App
- The Group Admin login does not give you ability to log into each individual organisation within your Group
- If you want to login to each individual organisation you will need to be set up with an Admin login for each specific organisation