Release Notes for May 2022
Site App Pro - Release Notes:
Web Version - 2.7.20 | Mobile Version 2.6.43
Deleting Completed Forms:
- You asked we listened; administrators can now remove completed forms from your accounts via the web portal:
- When logged in as a web Admin, select a completed form you want to remove and select the trash can icon to delete
- Once deleted the forms cannot be retrieved so be sure before you delete them!
- Note that statistics, staff induction dates and equipment maintenance dates that were derived when the form was first completed may be incorrect if you delete a completed form.
- More info on this here.
Changing Site, Job or Project on Completed Forms:
- One of your team accidentally complete a form on the wrong site or job? No worries! You can now edit the site, job or project a form was completed on so you can keep all your records, reports and information correct and up to date.
- Group administrators can now create other admins who see a subset of the group's organisations. This is useful if you have regional or sector specific managers who only need to focus on a filtered view of activity.
- Your Group Dashboard has been enhanced so that the Group Form Statistics tab lets you choose to view progress for weekly and monthly scheduled forms, as well as the daily scheduled forms shown previously. You can now also choose to exclude/include Organisation/Site specific Forms in the table.
Under the Hood:
- Sped up the loading and saving of Resources, Reporting and saving Form Templates
- We’ve optimised the web portal filtering and search to give more accurate results
- You can now export certificates from a site, job or project as a CSV.
- We’ve updated Corrective Actions so they will no longer filter based on the site or job you’re on. Instead, you can filter by the site or job you’re on from the Actions tab.
- You can now view all Certificates on mobile, either in the Resources section if they’re unassigned or in Equipment or Team if they are specific to either.