Release Notes April 2023
Release Notes 3.1.13
Engagement Score Reporting
In our last release we bought you the Engagement Score to track your team's engagement with Site App Pro. And now, we have made it even easier to access and report on this data. You can now find all your metrics in one place, making it simple to analyse and share with your team.
- Track team members' engagement with the breakdown of the Engagement Score into individual metrics.
- Compare the engagement score of your entire team.
- Access the report from the dashboard and export it as a CSV file.
View Hazard Board Insights
Our latest release introduced the Digital Hazard Board, a tool that enables your team to monitor and engage with both current and future hazards present on your worksite. We are excited to announce that we have further improved the reporting and analysis features of the Hazard Board.
- Track the most recently added Hazards from the Dashboard
- Keep a full record of all hazards on site and the acknowledgments and export via CSV
- View of the total number of acknowledgments on each hazard on site in the PDF export
Improved Analysis Reporting
Our Analysis Reporting tool is a robust feature available on our Premium and Enterprise plans. We've further enhanced this feature, enabling you to delve deeper into your reports. The drill-down functionality will provide you with valuable insights and allow you to gather even more useful information. The possibilities are endless!
- Drill down and add multiple layers of filtering for custom insights into your data.
- Gain provides powerful insights across the group or organisation.
- Compare a selection of trends and drill into them by site, form type, form name or answer.