Release Notes October 2023
Release Notes 3.2
In this Article:
- Form Preview
- Mobile App on Desktop
- Bulk Upload & Delete
- Subcontractor Management
- Group Admin Enhancement
- Form Builder Enhancement
- Resource Enhancement
New Preview Function For Forms:
You can use our new preview function to review your H&S forms. Use the new preview feature to review form details and view forms as your team sees them on the mobile app, all inside the admin console.
New Platform Support to Access the Mobile App on the Desktop
Our latest update allows you to access Site App Pro's mobile app on your desktop web browser, making it easier to transition from on-site tasks to office admin. This function helps high-level (admin) users complete detailed forms like incident reports, SWMS, and JSA and edit completed forms on a laptop or desktop.
New Bulk Upload, Archive & Delete Features
New Bulk Upload Users Tool:
Onboarding new team members and subcontractors is fast and easy with our new tool to bulk upload users with an account. Simply enter their details into the bulk upload template, upload it and they'll be up and running in no time.
New Bulk Delete & Archive Functionality:
Managing your Users, Sites & Equipment has just become even easier. Our new bulk delete capabilities for Users & Equipment make managing these areas faster and easier. It’s also easier to know which Sites are active with the ability to bulk archive Sites.
Subcontractor Management Tools
We’ve brought you powerful new tools to manage your subcontractors better
New Subcontractor Management Workflow:
- Provide your Subcontractors and Vendors with a Site App Pro account, so that they can easily add and manage their own workforce and submit their Site documentation for approval.
- Restrict subcontractors' view to only the sites and documents that they need making it easy to find what they need.
- Subcontractor team users are counted separately from your own user count.
New Document Approval & Privacy Workflows for Subcontractors:
- Our new document approval workflow enables you to ensure contractors are uploading the documents they need before they arrive on-site.
- When documents belonging to a contractor expire, they’ll be notified to update it by uploading the latest copy into Site App Pro. New documents will always go through the approval process so you can ensure all documents are current.
- Have peace of mind with the new document privacy workflow. You can easily make your own resources to be visible to everyone or only to your team. Any documents uploaded by contractors are only visible to you, your team and their company - not to other contractor companies.
Group Admin Enhancements
View Organisations With Edited Group Forms:
Gain insight at the Group level to see which organisations have edited your Group Forms. Use this new information to ensure your organisations receive the updates to forms they need, as forms edited/overridden by an organisation will not receive any updates from the Group level to protect their custom form.
- Partners, use this to gain insight into which of your customers in your Group have edited your forms. Forms your customers have overridden in their organisation won’t receive any updates you make for them at the Group level.
Take Control of Your Group Forms:
Our new tool enables you to revert your organisation's overridden forms back to the latest group version:
- Reverting a Group Form to the latest Group settings leaves the organisation's custom schedules & email lists untouched.
- Custom schedules an organisation has set can be reverted too - separately from the questions in the form.
- For partners, this enables you to revert your forms which your customers have overridden.
Form Builder Enhancements
Introducing New Flexible Answer Types:
We’ve created 2 new answer types:
- ‘N/A, Yes, No + Reason’
- ‘N/A, No, Yes + Reason’
You could use this to ask “Have you completed your vehicle logbook today?” - If one of your staff never uses a logbook, they can choose ‘N/A’ instead of answering ‘No + Reason’.This improves your reporting and avoids an unnecessary Blue Note.
New Conditional Section Triggers:
Our new conditional section triggers make building your forms more versatile and powerful. They can be accessed using the new simple Yes/No or new multi-choice question allowing you to tailor them to be triggered in more specific situations making completing forms faster for your team.
Preview PDF Documents:
You can view your crucial information faster with our new PDF preview feature. When you're searching through your resources you can now view a preview of it inside the Admin Console.
Add Expiry Dates with Reminders to Documents:
Tracking the status of your documents has become easier. You can now set an expiry date for your documents and receive a notification when it approaches. No more missed expiry dates!Our latest update allows you to access Site App Pro's mobile app on your desktop web browser, making it easier to transition from on-site tasks to office admin.