Monitoring Progress using the Dashboard
Keep track of your business's daily and weekly events to identify any pending tasks or issues that require attention.
In this Article
- What is the Dashboard used for?
- Filter & Customise your Dashboard
- Customising Buckets
- User Engagement Summary
- Certificate & Equipment Summary
- Corrective Actions
- Site Map
- Activity Stream
- Dashboard Charts
- Hazard Board Summary
- Mobile on Web
What is the Dashboard used for?
As an admin or manager, you can access the Dashboard through your Admin Console when you log in on your computer. The Dashboard provides you with an overall perspective of the current happenings on the site. It is highly recommended that you check the Dashboard frequently to stay updated on the latest Health and Safety incidents.
If you want a deeper dive into Form Completion, you can jump across to your Reports page.
Note: If you are using a smaller screen (perhaps on a laptop) then the Activity Stream will appear underneath the charts.
Filter & Customise your Dashboard
To personalize your Dashboard view, you can easily modify the Date or Site preferences. This enables you to refine and display only the specific data that is relevant to you.
Customising Dashboard Buckets
Personalize your Dashboard Buckets to emphasize the significant aspects of your business. Dashboard Buckets are used to monitor critical forms that are completed by your team. Simply:
- Update the Bucket name in your Settings to suit you.
- Go to your Admin Console
- Click on My Business on the side menu bar
- Click on the Settings tab
- Scroll down to the 'Dashboard Statistics / Bucket Labels' section
- Update the bucket name to suit your requirements
- Click SAVE
- Link the new bucket name to a Custom form you've created
- Go to the Forms tab on the side menu bar.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the settings
- Click on the 'Form Statistic Group'
- Choose the newly updated bucket name
- And SAVE
Once the form is filled out, your new Dashboard Bucket will be automatically updated.
User Engagement Summary
Check out your team's engagement and activity for the month by viewing the User Engagement Summary on your Dashboard.
- Score Average | This shows the average Engagement score across all users this month
- Score (best) | This shows the highest current Engagement score for this month
- Active Users | This shows the number of users who have logged in this month
- Check-ins | This shows how many users have checked in this month
- Check-outs | This shows how many users have checked in & out this month
- Completed Forms | This shows the total number of completed forms this month
- Hazard Acknlowedgments | This shows the number of Hazards that have been acknowledged on site this month
Certificate & Equipment Summary
Get a snapshot of expired Certificates & overdue maintenance using the Certificate & Equipment Summary.
- Set up your Maintenance expiry date or RUC expiry
- Add Certificates & Permits to your account or attach them to a User, Supplier, Site or piece of Equipment
Once you've set these up, you can monitor the due dates from the Dashboard. You will see the next 3 months of due dates & the date will show in red when it has expired.
You can create, view, and edit corrective actions from both the mobile app and the Admin Console. These actions allow you to assign tasks or actions to members of your team.
To locate your Sites, check out the Site Map located on your Dashboard. This feature allows you to see the location of your current Sites, review Site information/check-ins, and even preview Street View images in advance. It's a great way to keep you and your team informed about the appearance of the site.
Access the Activity Stream to receive a real-time update of the ongoing events on the Site.
Your Activity Stream will log:
- Orange Pause | The time the first question in the form was completed. An orange dot can also show if a form has been saved, but not all required questions are complete
- Grey Tick | The time the form was completed (all required questions are answered)
- Green Tick | The time a User, Team Member was added or a Resource was acknowledged on the Mobile
- Blue Note | The time a Blue Note or exception was attached to a form
- Corrective Action | The time a Corrective Action was attached to a form (this is the green icon below!)
To view the completed form, simply click on the respective activity stream item. Each time you click on it, you will be directed to the latest version of the form.
Visualize data, uncover key patterns, and gain valuable insights with the Dashboard charts. They are perfect for sharing with your team through screenshots or adding to your reports.
These charts include:
- Completed Forms by Site | This report breaks down the number of Forms completed per site. As a site is created it will be added to this view. This is our favourite dashboard report to get a snapshot of what's happening across all sites.
- Completed Forms by Staff Member | Use this report to see who are your most engaged users. This report can be great to build engagement around Site App. Send it off to your team praising your most active user that month!
- Completed Forms by Type | Use this report to see what types of forms are being completed the most. You may want to introduce more training forms if you see you are having a lot of troubleshooting or incident forms completed.
Viewing Hazard Board Summary
Easily keep track of your 10 most recently added Hazards by accessing the Hazard Board Summary from your Dashboard.
This view will show you:
- Risk Impact Score
- Hazard Description
- Site Name
This Summary serves as a useful tool to monitor the most recent Hazards added to your account via the Web or Mobile. By clicking on a particular Hazard, you can quickly access and edit the uploaded Hazards associated with that Site.
Mobile on Web
This function helps high-level users complete detailed forms like incident reports, SWMS, JSA and edit completed forms on a laptop or desktop. This allows the user to access the Mobile App and Admin Console simultaneously on the same device. This will enable them to complete forms with comfort
To do this:
- Log in to Web Console
- Click on the Mobile Icon
- Mobile on Web will open on a separate tab
- Go to To do list to complete forms
- Click on the Orange Plus button to find AdHoc forms
- To modify a previously saved form, simply go to the Menu and click on the "Saved Forms" tab.