Subcontractors have the ability to manage their workforce and upload site documentation for approval.
In this article:
- Admin Portal (Web Console)
- Mobile App View
Admin Portal (Web Console)
Empower Subcontractors and Vendors with Site App Pro accounts for effortless workforce management and streamlined document submissions. Customize access, ensuring they only see the necessary sites and documents, simplifying their search
- Subcontractors can access information such as Teams & Users, assigned Sites, and shared Resources, as well as the ability to upload Resources for approval.
- Subcontractors can access the Engagement Score of their employees to see how their staff is tracking and engaging with the system.
- Subcontractors can also access Activity Stream and other Dashboard cards but the information displayed is tailored exclusively to their users and the sites they have access to
- Subcontractors can customize their dashboard data by filtering it based on a specific site and date range. This helps them to efficiently access the desired information.
Team & Users
- Subcontractors are authorized to access and modify the information of only the staff and users they are responsible for.
- Subcontractors can conveniently expand their team by adding users through the Orange Plus icon.
- Users added by subcontractors are automatically associated with their company, and this assignment cannot be changed.
- Subcontractors can add eligible users exclusively for designated roles such as Contractor, Field Worker, Subcontractor (Admin access), and Tablet Manager.
- Subcontractors will have view-only access to Sites assigned by the Main Contractor.
- Subcontractors can access all Hazards on the Site and view associated Hazard Acknowledgements as well.
- Subcontractors can access and add site-specific resources assigned to them.
- Subcontractors can view all forms pinned to a particular site.
- Subcontractors will not have access to the Site Visitor Record
- Subcontractors can upload documents & certificates and permits as resources.
- Once the files are uploaded it goes through the approval process from the Main Contractors and Subcontractors can track the status of their documents.
- Subcontractors will have view-only access to Hazard Risks & Action Control Measures
- Subcontractors can add Corrective Actions within their profile
Note: On the mobile app, these are known as Reasons/Snippets and are available on Blue Notes. They are not available on Corrective Actions.
Messaging your Team
The messaging function is integrated across both the Mobile and the Web console. The 'Message' feature is a way of communicating, engaging your team, or sharing news, e.g.
- Send a Message to your whole team to notify them of updates or changes
- Sending reminders of new procedures
- Link a relevant Resource for them to view
To do this: You can send messages from the Dashboard on the Admin Console only if you have a Subcontractor role
- Log into your Web Console (Computer Login)
- Click the Message Icon in the top right corner
- Click on the drop-down Send a Message to your Team
- Fill in the message text that you want to send. You also have the option to attach an Ad-hoc Form or Resource
- Choose the Recipients you'd like to send it to
Mobile App View
Subcontractors and their staff can access the mobile app to complete required forms and interact with the assigned site.
Download Mobile App
The minimum requirements are Apple iOS 13 onward and Android 5.1 onward. You can download Site App Pro from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your Mobile Device. Log in using your email and password. If you do not have a username or password, ask your Site App Pro admin to add you as a user on the desktop.
- Open the App Store or Play Store on your device and type Site App Pro
- Click on the Site App Pro icon to start the installation process
- Open the application once and you will be taken to the Login Page
Home Screen & To-Do List
To navigate around the Home Screen:
- You can add a Profile Picture
- Select your Site
- Check in to Site
- Complete your Site Induction (you get one per Site)
- You can view and access the Hazard Board - this will indicate the number of how many new Hazards you need to acknowledge
- You can Report an Incident
- View your Engagement Score
- Access Ad Hoc Forms
To navigate around the To-Do List :
- You can view all of your Scheduled Forms ( Today, This Week & This Months Tasks)
- View Pinned Forms for that Site
- View any Corrective Actions assigned to you
- Any Forms you've completed will have a Green Tick
- Any Forms you've saved as a Draft will have a Grey Pause icon
Check-In & Out Feature
The Check-In and Out feature is one method within Site App Pro to keep track of when users visit a particular site. Your team will be able to check out from the Mobile App Home Screen. Once they've finished for the day they can simply repeat the same steps but click Check-Out.
- Login to the Mobile App
- Select the Site they are working on
- Click Check-in to log the time they started work and the distance they were from the Site Address
Completing Forms Offline
Your device will automatically switch to offline mode when it can't get a strong enough connection. When completing forms offline, it will store them locally on the device. They will then be uploaded to the Web Console when you have a network connection. Find More Information Here on - Completing Forms Offline
Messaging on Mobile
Any user can send a Message from the Mobile App to communicate with a Team Member or Broadcast a message to everyone